Benefits & services

Transcripts & certificates

Lost your degree certificate or transcript?

For replacement or duplicate transcripts and certificates please use the following links:

Click here for replacement degree certificates

Click here for replacement academic transcripts

2016 Graduates onwards

Click here for Higher Education Achievement report (HEAR) information

If you experience any problems, you can contact the Student Administration team, who are responsible for all academic records both past and present, by calling +44 (0)151 794 6758 or emailing them via: